• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Administrative Processing

Immigrant Visa Case :: BMBxxxxxx 02 BMB
    Case Creation :: 01-oct-2013
    Status Updated Date :: 04-Oct-2016

Your Visa case is currently undergoing necessary administrative processing. This processing can take several weeks. Follow the instructions provided officer at the time of your interview.

Now my main concern is I got two letter from consular letter one for medical check up which I did and submit the report ta drop off location and another letter state as below..

Your case is under administrative processing :: WE WILL CONTACT YOU ONCE THE ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESSING IS COMPLETE.

PLEASE BE ADVICED THAT FOR U.S. PURPOSES, Including ESTÁ , this decision constitute a denial os a visa.

Also visa officer told me that you may no need to come again for visa, will contact you to drop off the passport at one of the eleven location..

CAN SOME ONE HAVE IDEA WHAT IS THE SENARIO OF THIS CASE..???

Thank you

Hi

Originally posted by bpatel2504 View Post

Your Visa case is currently undergoing necessary administrative processing. This processing can take several weeks. Follow the instructions provided officer at the time of your interview.

Now my main concern is I got two letter from consular letter one for medical check up which I did and submit the report ta drop off location and another letter state as below..

Your case is under administrative processing :: WE WILL CONTACT YOU ONCE THE ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESSING IS COMPLETE.

PLEASE BE ADVICED THAT FOR U.S. PURPOSES, Including ESTÁ , this decision constitute a denial os a visa.

Also visa officer told me that you may no need to come again for visa, will contact you to drop off the passport at one of the eleven location..

Thank you
    They put u in administrative processing because your PD is not current yet. At the moment Current PD is 15th Feb 2003 for F4 category. They will contact u when your PD(1st OCT 2003) become current.
    As per current situation might be take 3 to 6 months.

Comment

Originally posted by J21patel View Post
      They put u in administrative processing because your PD is not current yet. At the moment Current PD is 15th Feb 2003 for F4 category. They will contact u when your PD(1st OCT 2003) become current.
      As per current situation might be take 3 to 6 months.

Thanks for reply ,,, by the way what is the PD means and also I am the spouse of EB5 visa which is investor visa?? What is the PD time for EB5 category visa

Comment

Status Updated Date

[QUOTE=J21patel;469574]They put u in administrative processing because your PD is not current yet. At the moment Current PD is 15th Feb 2003 for F4 category. They will contact u when your PD(1st OCT 2003) become current.
        As per current situation might be take 3 to 6 months.[/QUOTE

, when I login to check the status on my case, the status updated date has been changed but the status remain same, so do anybody know why the status updated date has change but status is same, ???

Comment

[QUOTE=bpatel2504;470431]
          Originally posted by J21patel View Post
          As per current situation might be take 3 to 6 months.[/QUOTE

, when I login to check the status on my case, the status updated date has been changed but the status remain same, so do anybody know why the status updated date has change but status is same, ???

Yesterday I checked online and case update date is 23/10/2016.. but the case status is same like your visa case is under administrative processing it will take several weeks... can some body tell me what will they did on 23rd October ????

Comment

Details needed for answer

in order to answer your question:

when did your I 529 get approved?

when did you submit DS 260 ?

are you alone on your EB5 petition ? how many dependents do you have on NVC visa application ?

which consulate are you supposed to go to: Mumbai or Chennai ?

Comment

Originally posted by soontobe View Post

are you alone on your EB5 petition ? how many dependents do you have on NVC visa application ?

Me and my wife were in USA for 6 year, my H1B visa expired and did not get I140 approve, so mean while we filed EB5 and My wife's I 529 approved in 2013, then she got visa. Meanwhile my I140 case was in AAO, so embassy told me to get AAO file decision so I wait here in India for 2 year then I got decision from AAO which was positive!! So went to embassy almost 2 month before with New PCC and medical also submitted month ago..

Bust still waiting from them to contact me for passport submission.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by soontobe View Post

Mumbai Consulate

Comment

Thanks for the answers!

Comment

Thank you

Can some body give me the status for my attached file which showing online
                  Attached Files

Comment

My case still pending with Administrative processing since two month !!

Can some body give me the status for my attached file which showing online
                    Above attachement shows that on 10th November status change but the message is same!! How long would it take also can some one have idea what will be the next step or how long it will take ,,,, help please

Comment

Immigrants visa

My daughter went to z embassy in Jamaica for r interview 2 Dec n I never send in my tax return but I did z same day n now it is on adminstration process can someone tell me how long will it takes for here to get back r passport please she is so sad she is 13 years old can someone help please

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                      X