Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Married with Pakistan National seeking Visa for Spouse

Hello all,

I recently married a Pakistan national and am here with my wife living with her family. I have three month duration visa stay and am now considering my options for visa for her. Should I apply for immigration lawyer? Anyone know about the DCF? Can anyone explain more about the difference from K visas and CR-1 visa or any best visa option?

Unfortunately, I have misplaced my naturalization certificate, will this be a issue? Thanks in advance for your advice. Please guide me step by step procedure to follow the case as soon as possible.

If you are married to your Pakastani lady, forget about "K" visas. K1 is for a fiancee, and K3 is no longer actively supported by USCIS. Submit an I-130 for your wife. DCF processing is up to the U.S. Embassy in Pakistan, and may be an option, or just submit directly to USCIS in the States. Your U.S. passport will be sufficient proof of your U.S. citizenship, but it would be a good idea for you to apply for a replacement Naturalization Certificate through USCIS.

You don't need an immigration attorney to fill out a simple 2-page form, I-130, and 1-page G-325A, unless you have money to throw away.

--Ray B

Originally posted by Fahad.q11 View Post
    Hello all,

I recently married a Pakistan national and am here with my wife living with her family. I have three month duration visa stay and am now considering my options for visa for her. Should I apply for immigration lawyer? Anyone know about the DCF? Can anyone explain more about the difference from K visas and CR-1 visa or any best visa option?

Unfortunately, I have misplaced my naturalization certificate, will this be a issue? Thanks in advance for your advice. Please guide me step by step procedure to follow the case as soon as possible.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X