How can I speed up the NVC process?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I speed up the NVC process?

Please Note: I am the immigrant, a Nigerian currently living in Cyprus. We got married in Cyprus.

USCIS just informed us that our I-130 application has been approved, we've had several delays and we really want to speed up the NVC process so that I can get the visa as soon as possible.

How can we speed up the NVC process?

Should we wait for NVC to send us the list of documents they need or should we start getting them ready now ? So that as soon as we get the document list/instruction from NVC, we will just forward the documents to them immediately since we've already gotten them prior.

For my birth certificate, I know I have to send a copy to them. But do I need to attestate the copy?

For my police report, I am from Nigeria and I have been living in Cyprus for 3 years now. Do I need to get a police report from Nigeria or just Cyprus?

I look forward to getting positive answers from you.

Thanks

Akinbo

information

I probably think it is anywhere that you have stayed for more than a year after your age of 16 years, for all those countries you need Police Clearance Certificate

Originally posted by togsonkaks View Post
    Please Note: I am the immigrant, a Nigerian currently living in Cyprus. We got married in Cyprus.

USCIS just informed us that our I-130 application has been approved, we've had several delays and we really want to speed up the NVC process so that I can get the visa as soon as possible.

How can we speed up the NVC process?

Should we wait for NVC to send us the list of documents they need or should we start getting them ready now ? So that as soon as we get the document list/instruction from NVC, we will just forward the documents to them immediately since we've already gotten them prior.

For my birth certificate, I know I have to send a copy to them. But do I need to attestate the copy?

For my police report, I am from Nigeria and I have been living in Cyprus for 3 years now. Do I need to get a police report from Nigeria or just Cyprus?

I look forward to getting positive answers from you.

Thanks

Akinbo

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X