Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help in filling DS160 for B1

Hi,

I am currently applying for B1 visa. Previously I was applied for L1B by March 2016 however, it was not clearly approved under 221g.

Also, when I was with different organization; in Nov 2011 they applied for L1B but I haven't appeared for the interview and left the organization.

Now for the B1, while filling out DS160 should I mention both the cases while answering "Have you ever been refused a U.S. visa..?"

Thanks

Originally posted by Gopalakrishnan Rajendran View Post
    Hi,

I am currently applying for B1 visa. Previously I was applied for L1B by March 2016 however, it was not clearly approved under 221g.

Also, when I was with different organization; in Nov 2011 they applied for L1B but I haven't appeared for the interview and left the organization.

Now for the B1, while filling out DS160 should I mention both the cases while answering "Have you ever been refused a U.S. visa..?"

Thanks
    Only the first one.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

hello guys
      I am an indian citizen residing in saudi and I am going to apply for B1b2 visa for the first time.I have a good travel history . I will be applying alone without my family as I has an exam . Kindly ans few queries :
      1) Under what category should I apply B1 or B2 or both cuz I also want to specify that I intend to visit museum as well

2) Is it necessary to make ticket booking n hotel booking ??

3) I wont be taking my wife and children with me . Is that ok?

4)How do I prove that I have no intention to stay. I have a good job n pay. n I joined 7 months ago but earlier I was working for another company for more than 5 years in saudi
      5)Also do I need to show that I have property back in India ??

I want to make sure that there r no chances of rejection .. Ur input is very much appreciated ..TIA

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X