Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-131 Approval

Hello Friends,

I am worried about my I-131 case. I submitted my application with fee on 6th May 2016 and got bio-metrics done on 26th May 2016. I have already moved to another country in June after bio-metrics and my I-131 approval is suppose to deliver here in US Embassy. I am still waiting for any progress in my case and emailed number of times to USCIS but never got appropriate response.

Incase if they don't approve my I-131 case then I will have to travel US immediately in order to avoid cancellation of my Green Card. Please suggest me what I can do? I will be very thankful if anyone can help.

BR,
    Zain

Originally posted by Zain.aziz View Post
    Hello Friends,

I am worried about my I-131 case. I submitted my application with fee on 6th May 2016 and got bio-metrics done on 26th May 2016. I have already moved to another country in June after bio-metrics and my I-131 approval is suppose to deliver here in US Embassy. I am still waiting for any progress in my case and emailed number of times to USCIS but never got appropriate response.

Incase if they don't approve my I-131 case then I will have to travel US immediately in order to avoid cancellation of my Green Card. Please suggest me what I can do? I will be very thankful if anyone can help.

BR,
    Zain
    Dear Friends: My updated status of I-131 is "got approved on 19th Oct 2016". Please help me to find out if the re-entry permit is valid for 2 years so how much time I have left ? The counting will start from 6th May 2016 when I applied or 19th Oct when case got approved.

BR,
    Zain

Comment

Originally posted by Zain.aziz View Post
      Dear Friends: My updated status of I-131 is "got approved on 19th Oct 2016". Please help me to find out if the re-entry permit is valid for 2 years so how much time I have left ? The counting will start from 6th May 2016 when I applied or 19th Oct when case got approved.

BR,
      Zain
      Have you received the actual re-entry permit in hand yet? If so, how long did it take to deliver after your status of approval??

Please help, they received my application and fee on June 6, 2016 and my status still says "fingerprint fee received".

Thank you so much!!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X