Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GC Processing - Need advice on next steps

Hi All,
    Just trying my luck to see if you experts have any better option to minimize my stay out of US. I am currently on L1B (nearing my 5th year) and need to make a decision for coming years. I have three options given. Please let me know the safest of all the three.
    1. Go back and come back after 1 year on L1A (Got promoted to a manager position) and then initiate GC
    2. Stay till end of 5 years on L1B (which be July of next year) and apply for H1B and then go for GC (in case this gets picked; not sure if this additional 1 year will be enough)
    3. Start GC now but will not get approved and will have to leave US with no certainty when this will get approved and also will not be able to come back since I will not have any valid visa.

If you can help me understand which one is better then I will appreciate it. Also, do I need to stay out of US for 1 year to be eligible for EB1 on L1A or can this be done sooner? Please advice.

GC Query

Hi All,
    Just trying my luck to see if you experts have any better option to minimize my stay out of US. I am currently on L1B (nearing my 5th year) and need to make a decision for coming years. I have three options given. Please let me know the safest of all the three.
    1. Go back and come back after 1 year on L1A (Got promoted to a manager position) and then initiate GC
    2. Stay till end of 5 years on L1B (which be July of next year) and apply for H1B and then go for GC (in case this gets picked; not sure if this additional 1 year will be enough)
    3. Start GC now but will not get approved and will have to leave US with no certainty when this will get approved and also will not be able to come back since I will not have any valid visa.

If you can help me understand which one is better then I will appreciate it. Also, do I need to stay out of US for 1 year to be eligible for EB1 on L1A or can this be done sooner? Please advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X