Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After Interview: 221(g)

Hello Everyone,

Few days back on 13th October I had my interview. The interview went so good. As I was done with my interview the Counselor kept my Passport but she gave me 221(g) paper asking me to submit Joint Sponsor Affidavit of Support. This was really heartbreaking to me because this was totally opposite that I was expecting.

The counselor told me that petitioner's income is not sufficient to sponsor me. Please help me by answering my these following questions:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Joint Sponsor.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	17.7 KB
ID:	591879

1. How come this could be possible when my wife's income is more than the Poverty Guidelines?
    2. Is it OK to add two Joint sponsors (e.g My wife's Father and Her aunt) with her on Affidavit of Support?
    3. How long it will take to approve my case?
    4. Will they give me the visa after the approval?
    5. How long this all process will take just after I submit the required documents?

Kindly help me to feel good and relax. (Hopping to see my wife soon. )

Thanks and Regards.

Originally posted by abdulbari View Post
    Hello Everyone,

Few days back on 13th October I had my interview. The interview went so good. As I was done with my interview the Counselor kept my Passport but she gave me 221(g) paper asking me to submit Joint Sponsor Affidavit of Support. This was really heartbreaking to me because this was totally opposite that I was expecting.

The counselor told me that petitioner's income is not sufficient to sponsor me. Please help me by answering my these following questions:
    [ATTACH]633[/ATTACH]

1. How come this could be possible when my wife's income is more than the Poverty Guidelines?
    2. Is it OK to add two Joint sponsors (e.g My wife's Father and Her aunt) with her on Affidavit of Support?
    3. How long it will take to approve my case?
    4. Will they give me the visa after the approval?
    5. How long this all process will take just after I submit the required documents?

Kindly help me to feel good and relax. (Hopping to see my wife soon. )

Thanks and Regards.

Hi Abdul,

Don't worry it's very easy, yes give a affidavit of support and income tax return from ur father in law. That you can submit at drop off location and you will get visa in 6 to 8 weeks for sure

Comment

Originally posted by bpatel2504 View Post
      Hi Abdul,

Don't worry it's very easy, yes give a affidavit of support and income tax return from ur father in law. That you can submit at drop off location and you will get visa in 6 to 8 weeks for sure
      Thank you so much. It is very supporting reply.

Last week I submitted the documents but its been a week but haven't got any update that they have received or documents are being delivered.

Is this how it works? or They do give us such kinda update?

Comment

Originally posted by abdulbari View Post
        Thank you so much. It is very supporting reply.

Last week I submitted the documents but its been a week but haven't got any update that they have received or documents are being delivered.

Is this how it works? or They do give us such kinda update?

Yep it's work like that , it's USA government crows are every where black ! Keep checking on line on www.ceac.state.gov

Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by bpatel2504 View Post
          Yep it's work like that , it's USA government crows are every where black ! Keep checking on line on www.ceac.state.gov

Good luck
          Thank you. I appreciate your help.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X