Delay K3 Visa?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delay K3 Visa?

My fiance and I are waiting for our NOA2, however I was wondering if there was any way to slightly delay this?
    I would like to visit her for an extended period of time before we get married, but with this visa process it's extremely difficult to do that.

Is there anyway to delay the process, so I can visit and live with her for a couple of months?

Samuel,

A K3 visa is a secondary spousal visa procedure and is no longer processed by USCIS in favor of the standard CR-1 immigrant spousal visa.

If you are asking about a fiancee visa, K1, you cannot delay the routine processing of the I-129F paperwork, except to request an interview date (after petition approval) as long in advance as available.

--Ray B

Originally posted by Samuel2 View Post
    My fiance and I are waiting for our NOA2, however I was wondering if there was any way to slightly delay this?
    I would like to visit her for an extended period of time before we get married, but with this visa process it's extremely difficult to do that.

Is there anyway to delay the process, so I can visit and live with her for a couple of months?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X