No announcement yet.

H1B RFE - mismatch in Job Title in Client Letter vs LCA ..need your urgent help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B RFE - mismatch in Job Title in Client Letter vs LCA ..need your urgent help

Hi

I filed H1B through an Employer in US. I am basically a network Engineer with a experience of 10 years with qualification as BE - Computer Science.

My H1B petition was filed with LCA and all support letters as Network Engineer but Client letter that was shared with USCIS was for Program Ananlyst.

Now USCIS has issued an RFE saying a mismatch in job responsibilities in both the titles.

They have explicitly asked in the RFE to share other approved LCA with Program Analyst title to match it with the Client letter.

Now I am in Dilemma right now if my Employer should contact my CLient and asked for a new Client letter or should just share the new approved LCA from old date before filing the petition.

Any suggestions/help on this thing will be really appreciated.

Please share if someone went through such tricky situation earlier and what they did?

Thanks

Hi Giant,

I'm having the same issue in which the lca and client letter and not matching. The best solution i was provided is to describe the gap between the two and one individual is multi tasking.

Can you tell me what happened to your reply to RFE ..where you able to get an updated client letter ??

-Raju

Originally posted by ghaint View Post
    Hi

I filed H1B through an Employer in US. I am basically a network Engineer with a experience of 10 years with qualification as BE - Computer Science.

My H1B petition was filed with LCA and all support letters as Network Engineer but Client letter that was shared with USCIS was for Program Ananlyst.

Now USCIS has issued an RFE saying a mismatch in job responsibilities in both the titles.

They have explicitly asked in the RFE to share other approved LCA with Program Analyst title to match it with the Client letter.

Now I am in Dilemma right now if my Employer should contact my CLient and asked for a new Client letter or should just share the new approved LCA from old date before filing the petition.

Any suggestions/help on this thing will be really appreciated.

Please share if someone went through such tricky situation earlier and what they did?

Thanks

Comment

h1b extention

Can you tell me what happened to your reply to RFE ..where they consider minor gap

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X