Visa appointment for priority date after Jan 01 2001

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa appointment for priority date after Jan 01 2001

My brother and his family received letter from NVC in August 2016 informing them their Visa interview schedule on October 13, 2016. His priority date is April 23, 2001.
    They went for visa interview and office staff inform them that they need to do Biometric appointment and do finger print one day advance on visa interview, so they went back without doing visa interview because they did not know that this procedure has to finish before visa interview and it was not mentioned in letter received from NVC.

Now I am trying to schedule appointment for my Brother and his family for Biometric and Visa interview, but on website it shows that do not schedule appointment if your priority date is after Jan 01, 2001. Even after ignoring this warning I tried to schedule appointment, but I get below message.

Schedule Consular Appointment
    Applicants for U.S. visas are required to appear in person for a visa interview at the U.S. Embassy/Consulate. Please schedule an appointment for an interview.
    There are currently no appointments available. Please press the Back button and choose a new OFC appointment Date.

Visa bulletin for Nov 2016 month shows cutoff date 02/15/2003. What does this mean that cut of date is Feb 15, 2003 but visa interview date are not available for applicant who’s PD is after Jan 2001?

How retrogression is going to affect my brother and his family?

when I will be able to reschedule visa interview?

Looking for explanation.

Thank you

Resehduling us immigrant visa

Dear Mr. prafullmakwana

I am on the same situation in 2018 can u please advise how you solve the issue

please mail to [email protected]
    Regards

QUOTE=Prafullmakwana;470014]My brother and his family received letter from NVC in August 2016 informing them their Visa interview schedule on October 13, 2016. His priority date is April 23, 2001.
    They went for visa interview and office staff inform them that they need to do Biometric appointment and do finger print one day advance on visa interview, so they went back without doing visa interview because they did not know that this procedure has to finish before visa interview and it was not mentioned in letter received from NVC.

Now I am trying to schedule appointment for my Brother and his family for Biometric and Visa interview, but on website it shows that do not schedule appointment if your priority date is after Jan 01, 2001. Even after ignoring this warning I tried to schedule appointment, but I get below message.

Schedule Consular Appointment
    Applicants for U.S. visas are required to appear in person for a visa interview at the U.S. Embassy/Consulate. Please schedule an appointment for an interview.
    There are currently no appointments available. Please press the Back button and choose a new OFC appointment Date.

Visa bulletin for Nov 2016 month shows cutoff date 02/15/2003. What does this mean that cut of date is Feb 15, 2003 but visa interview date are not available for applicant who’s PD is after Jan 2001?

How retrogression is going to affect my brother and his family?

when I will be able to reschedule visa interview?

Looking for explanation.

Thank you[/QUOTE]

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X