Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Engineer Australia, CDR outcome , Professional Engineer , Engineer Associate !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Engineer Australia, CDR outcome , Professional Engineer , Engineer Associate !

Engineer Australia, CDR outcome , Professional Engineer , Engineer Associate !

Good day all !

I am a Mechanical engineer with 5+ Years of experience as sr. product support engineer, I have recently submitted my Application to EA on fast track basis ( CDR) , I chose professional engineer, they replied back in 3 weeks time , I have received request from assessor to add document for employment ( work permit ) which is fine , in addition, I received comments in statement summary feedback as follow :

Based on your career episode, it became evident that you are normally operating within a relatively well-defined technical part of mechanical engineering environment, and undertake a wide range of functions and responsibilities.
    However, you are lacking to carry the professional engineering wide-ranging responsibilities taken on behalf of stakeholder and professional involvement into system integration; for synthesising overall approaches to complex situations and complex engineering problems. At the same time, being developed as an engineering associate, you have a great exposure to technical coordination as well as grounding in the area of mechanical technology and technical support. Based on this career episodes’ summary the best qualification outcome is the mechanical engineering associate “

Before I reply to this , I’m not really sure what does he mean ! , my concerns are:

1- Does he mean that my assessment outcome will be engineer associate instead of professional engineer ? if that’s the case im afraid that I will be no more eligible for Visa 189 as engineering associate is not on SOL list . Have anyone who has bachelor degree of engineering got outcome of Engineering associate from EA ?

2- Should I reply to him ? Does he want me to reply on this ? what would be my best comments to assessor on this ?!

Any help/advises are much appreciated !

Similar situation

Hi Mohammed,

I hope your application is proceeding smoothly.

I am sorry I won't be of much assistance with the question you posed as I am just beginning the 189 process. But, I would be grateful if you could share your experience on how you approached the issue you raised in the post. I believe I would end up in a similar issue with respect to CDR and assessment for Professional Engineer, ending up with a suggestion of being assessed as an Associate. I had a similar question. I wouldn't be eligible for 189 as Associate is absent from the list. In my case, I would apply 189 as either Electrical Engg or Engineering Associate.

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you. And Wishing you good luck with the process.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X