Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N-400 with Credit Card - No response yet - TX

Hi,

USCIS Lewisville, TX received my N-400 last Wed (10/12/2016) and I paid for it by credit card. But its more than a week and my credit card is not even charged. Neither have I received any communication from USCIS. I see posts from other people that their check is cashed in 1-2 days. Anyone with similar situation? Can it take that long? Or could be some other issue? Is it something to worry?

Thanks
    rm_1000

DHS is probably working with a third-party commercial credit card processing service, which can result in a longer delay in processing your payment and case opening.

--Ray B

Originally posted by rm_1000 View Post
    Hi,

USCIS Lewisville, TX received my N-400 last Wed (10/12/2016) and I paid for it by credit card. But its more than a week and my credit card is not even charged. Neither have I received any communication from USCIS. I see posts from other people that their check is cashed in 1-2 days. Anyone with similar situation? Can it take that long? Or could be some other issue? Is it something to worry?

Thanks
    rm_1000

Comment

Hi Ray B,

Still no reply from USCIS. Also my credit card is not charged. Called credit card company to check if transaction for $680.00 came through and they said no. Checked my application (I kept a copy for myself) and UPS receipt (to check if I sent to correct address). Everything looked fine on form and address was correct too. Now I am getting really worried. UPS delivered that package on 10/12/2016, Its already 12 days since then. Do not know if anyone else is in my situation. Is there anything I can do besides wait?

Thanks
      rm_1000

Comment

Hi,

Thanks
        rm_1000
        Mine was delivered this Monday and no charge yet and no email/text. No charge on credit card. This worries me.

Comment

Hello chucky,

When was yours delivered to them? Mine was received by them on 10/12/16. Credit card not charged yet. Called USCIS today and lady told to wait until 30 days before she can give me lockbox email address where I can write them an email. I guess I will wait more. I read that they send the application back if it is incomplete or there is some other issues. So may be they are sending it back to me. Don't know.
          Please post here if your credit card gets charged? Which address did you sent the application? I sent to: USCIS, Attn: N-400, 2501 S State Hwy 121 Business, Suite 400, Lewisville, TX 75067

Thanks
          rm_1000

Comment

Hello chucky,

When was yours delivered to them? Mine was received by them on 10/12/16. Credit card not charged yet. Called USCIS today and lady told to wait until 30 days before she can give me lockbox email address where I can write them an email. I guess I will wait more. I read that they send the application back if it is incomplete or there is some other issues. So may be they are sending it back to me. Don't know.
            Please post here if your credit card gets charged? Which address did you sent the application? I sent to: USCIS, Attn: N-400, 2501 S State Hwy 121 Business, Suite 400, Lewisville, TX 75067

Thanks
            rm_1000
            I sent it to the Dallas TX P.O. Box using USPS. It was delivered on 10/24/2016 according to the tracking information. I will update if anything changes. Hopefully soon.

Comment

I just checked my credit again and an amount of $680 has been charged.

Comment

Hi chucky,

So your credit card got charged in one day.. that is great.. Now I am really worried. Good luck to you. I will have to wait some more. Dont know what is going on??

Thank you
                rm_1000

Comment

Hi chucky,

So your credit card got charged in one day.. that is great.. Now I am really worried. Good luck to you. I will have to wait some more. Dont know what is going on??

Thank you
                  rm_1000
                  Thank you. I have no idea what might be the cause. I am very new to this process. I hope things change for you soon.

Comment

Hi chucky,

Did you get your receipt number? What about finger printing notice?
                    Mine is still same story. Wrote an email to lockbox support. No reply yet.

Thanks
                    rm_1000

Comment

Hi chucky,

Did you get your receipt number? What about finger printing notice?
                      Mine is still same story. Wrote an email to lockbox support. No reply yet.

Thanks
                      rm_1000
                      Yes, I received the notice in the mail and an email notification that FP was scheduled and the letter for FP is on the way.

Comment

Hi,

Finally I received a text msg that my case is opened and my credit is also charged. Very much relieved. Don't know why it took so long. Took them 20 days (after they received my application) to open a case.

Thanks

Comment

Hi chucky,

Did you finish finger printing? I went for it 11/22/16. Online status has not changed yet. Do you know if it would change? Did yours change status?

Thanks
                          rm_1000

Comment

Hi,

Finally I received a text msg that my case is opened and my credit is also charged. Very much relieved. Don't know why it took so long. Took them 20 days (after they received my application) to open a case.

Thanks
                            Congrat!! I sent my pcakge on nov 22, 2016 to lewsiville tx and they received on nov 23 but i'm still waiting for cc charged & notice.

Comment

Help please

Originally posted by turboturf View Post
                              Congrat!! I sent my pcakge on nov 22, 2016 to lewsiville tx and they received on nov 23 but i'm still waiting for cc charged & notice.
                              I sent my application on January 7 and no answer yet I filled the form to be charged on my credit card the problem is that last week someone stole my credit card info and the bank cancelled my credit card and sent a new one I talked with the bank and they agreed to process uscis or government charges but I feel very anxious about the charge and all the process, I sent my application to Louisville, Texas. what is your experience?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X