Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EAD status changed in one hour?

Hello all,

I am new to this site, and I am excited that I registered so I am able to post my own questions.

So, my wife came here as a Fiancee on a K1 visa, we are married now, applied for I-485, EAD and Travel Document all at once (It made sense to do them all together).

Evertyhing is going very well, however, today, I reecived a notification on my iPhone that the status of EAD changed from "Case Received" to "New Card Being Produced", I got very excited, then 30 minutes later the case changed to "Case Was Approved" LOL, I am assuming all is good and the card is still being "Produced" and will be mailed? It will be awesome if my wife gets her EAD by the end of this month so she can start working.

Here is the process for those who are wondering:

August 29th, 2016 - Mailed I-485, I-765, I-864, and EAD all together
    August 31st, 2016 - Received
    September 26, 2016 - Biometrics done
    November 1st, 2016 - I-485 Case Ready For an Interview
    November 2nd, 2016 - Travel and EAD both changed to Case was approved (EAD was New card is being produced then it was changed after a few minutes to Case was approved - WEIRD LOL)

Thanks for reading

Is someone going to answer this at all? Very boring forum to be honest.

Comment

Answers

After reading your post I didn't actually see a question. Looked like you were just letting everyone know your timeline and experience. maybe you can be more specific on what you are wanting to know.
      This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X