Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stayed out of United States for a night how to fill up DS-160 length of stay question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stayed out of United States for a night how to fill up DS-160 length of stay question

Hi,

I went to Mexico for a night. Went out of United States (walked out at the port of entry) on a Saturday morning and returned on Sunday evening (walked in at the port of entry). I did not receive new i-94. I don't see US arrival visa on my passport for the same. But there is arrival visa by Mexico on my passport. 

While filling up DS-160 form, I need to enter "Date Arrived" and "Length of Stay" fields for the last 5 visits to US. Do I need to incorporate this visit to Mexico as out of US?

Thanks in advance!

BR

Originally posted by migratedmouse View Post
    Hi,

I went to Mexico for a night. Went out of United States (walked out at the port of entry) on a Saturday morning and returned on Sunday evening (walked in at the port of entry). I did not receive new i-94. I don't see US arrival visa on my passport for the same. But there is arrival visa by Mexico on my passport. 

While filling up DS-160 form, I need to enter "Date Arrived" and "Length of Stay" fields for the last 5 visits to US. Do I need to incorporate this visit to Mexico as out of US?

Thanks in advance!

BR
    Yes.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X