Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBC Concurrent applicants

Hi,

I am starting this forum for applicants whose petitions are at NBC. Whiles i i have realised that most applicants with the various service centres get their notices and appointments earlier, those of us at the NBC wait for quite longer periods.

I received my notices on the 10/26 and I am still waiting for my biometric appointments. Is anyone in the same situation who filed and processing centre is NBC? Kindly share your experiences.

Below is my timeline:

10/10/2016---Documents sent by Fedex, Concurrent filing
    10/11/2016---Documents received by USCIS
    10/26/2016---Notices received by texts messages
    10/29/2016--Notices received in the mail

I am still waiting for biometric appointment

Please share your experinece and timeline if you filed at NBC

Updates?

I sent my package 10/17/16
    recieved the text/email receipts 11/01/16 recieved biometrics appoint for 11/21/16 on 11/14/16
    Biometrics 11/21/16
    Now just waiting

Comment

NBC concurrent applicant as well

* Priority date: 9/29/2016
      * Biometrics completed: 11/7/2016. According to a Tier 2 officer, my biometrics were received. He didn't have information on whether my background check has been completed.
      * Waiting for EAD and AP. Submitted a service request for EAD on 91st day to notify that USCIS is beyond processing time. However, I doubt that this will achieve anything. I think USCIS will just notify me that they need more time.
      * AP might take another two months. According to a Tier 1 service representative, NBC is still processing cases from July.

A bit frustrated about the EAD since I'd like to get my driver's license. It's hard to get around where I live without a car.
      Last edited by delilahgreen; 12-30-2016, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Applied on Oct 11th. Did biometrics and waiting for EAD/AP.

Here are my timelines: http://www.immihelp.com/user-profile/Turk?

Comment

Did you guys get any updates or EAD? My date is same as yours but still no response from USCIS. it's been more than 90 days but still waiting for EAD!

Comment

Originally posted by Turk View Post
            Applied on Oct 11th. Did biometrics and waiting for EAD/AP.

Here are my timelines: http://www.immihelp.com/user-profile/Turk?
            EAD approved on January 18,2017. If your ead is still pending call the uscis and submit service request. I did the same on January 17 and my ead approved.

Comment

Originally posted by Vivek Pathak View Post
              EAD approved on January 18,2017. If your ead is still pending call the uscis and submit service request. I did the same on January 17 and my ead approved.

What about your AP? Did you receive a combo card? I have similar stats as you.

Combo application received 10/26
              Biometrics done 12/1
              Biometrics receipt 12/7 and ready for 485 interview scheduling

No EAD or AP yet. I submitted a service request 01/27

Comment

Originally posted by Vivek Pathak View Post
                I agree. I submitted a service request (SR) Jan 27 and EAD was approved Jan 30. I don't know if it will be a combo EAD/AP card. They wouldn't let me submit an SR on the AP because it's still "within normal processing times". I guess we'll find out when I receive the card. I'll keep you guys updated.

Vivek, have you received yours?

Comment

Concurrent filing at NBC

Priority Date: 4th November 2016
                  Receipt notices for I-131, I-765 & I-485 received: 17th November 2016, along with a notice to attend for biometrics
                  Biometrics Date: 9th December 2016
                  Infopass appointment at local field office in the hope of expediting processing based on offer of full time employment: 10th January 2017 - was told my case would not be expedited (my case does not qualify for extreme financial hardship) but my background check had cleared
                  Submitted service request for I-765 (Day 75): 18th January 2017 - response said my case is still within normal processing time as per the NBC processing dates.

Can anyone advise how reliable the NBC processing dates table is? I-131 & I-765 dates have not changed since January 11, despite the page last being updated January 25.

Comment

Priority Date: 4th November 2016
                    Receipt notices for I-131, I-765 & I-485 received: 17th November 2016, along with a notice to attend for biometrics
                    Biometrics Date: 9th December 2016
                    Infopass appointment at local field office in the hope of expediting processing based on offer of full time employment: 10th January 2017 - was told my case would not be expedited (my case does not qualify for extreme financial hardship) but my background check had cleared
                    Submitted service request for I-765 (Day 75): 18th January 2017 - response said my case is still within normal processing time as per the NBC processing dates.

Can anyone advise how reliable the NBC processing dates table is? I-131 & I-765 dates have not changed since January 11, despite the page last being updated January 25.

Update!!!! EAD card ordered for mailing 01 Feb 2017 (Day 89). No update on the case status of the 1-131 but I'm really hoping I receive a combo card in the mail!

Comment

I would also be interested to know. For those that raised a service request for the EAD and got approved, did they end up receiving a combo card with AP on it also?
                      I am about to go down the service request route once my day count reaches 75. It looks like I can only raise it for EAD, when in fact the AP is what I am actually more in need of. It would be great if the service request for an EAD picks them both up, and they just say you can't do it for AP alone. Anyone been through and can advise what they got on their card?

Comment

Yes, I received a combo card, about a week after I raised a service request for EAD.
                        Just an opinion; Not legal advice.

Comment

Hi scientist, thanks for your replies on this and the other thread. If you don't mind me asking - how long from raising the service request was it until you received the combo card? My day 75 (76 actually) will be Monday 6th Feb and I will raise the SR then. I really hope I have AP before 8th March. Nervous times!

Comment

Originally posted by pmchi View Post
                            Hi scientist, thanks for your replies on this and the other thread. If you don't mind me asking - how long from raising the service request was it until you received the combo card? My day 75 (76 actually) will be Monday 6th Feb and I will raise the SR then. I really hope I have AP before 8th March. Nervous times!
                            About a week.
                            Just an opinion; Not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by scientist2016 View Post
                              About a week.
                              Hi Scientist,

My case status for my EAD states 'card being produced' & my AP application has been approved as of 01 Feb 2016. When might I expect to receive my card? I know they say it can take up to 30 days but I'm hopeful I'll receive it much sooner than that.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X