Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Status updates date has been changed from dec19 to Jan 4

Originally posted by h1bappl2017 View Post
    Rad1211 - same here. Until today ustraveldoc status said "your passport is still with the embassy" and today the ustraveldoc status is "there is no status available"
    CEAC status is always admin processing.

Please let me know if anything changes for you and I will do the same
    Hi,

My case status date has been changed from dec 19 th to Jan 4 th

Comment

Under Adjudicative review

I got an email reply that my case is under adjudicative review, not sure what does this means. there's no change to the update date on CEAC Tracker site.

Comment

13 days passport stuck !!

Originally posted by Rad1211 View Post
        Hi,

My case status date has been changed from dec 19 th to Jan 4 th
        That's a good sign !! I think they are clearing their backlogs very slowly.

Comment

No luck

Originally posted by jith06 View Post
          That's a good sign !! I think they are clearing their backlogs very slowly.
          Really.. But I have nt received any email or call or courier

Comment

Really.. But I have nt received any email or call or courier
            has the status changed on the CEAC site for you ?

Comment

Originally posted by nirmalk View Post
              has the status changed on the CEAC site for you ?
              Nope the status on the ceac site still shows admin processing

Comment

H4 Visa Approved but CEAC shows Admin processing

Hello,

I had interview at Mumbai consulate on Dec 21st, the interview process was simple and VO asked only few basic questions like, when we got married, how long do we know each other, if this was a love marriage or arranged and if I have been graduated from US university (yes). After the interview was over, VO said my visa is approved. However, I have been tracking the status since then which still shows admin processing. I emailed US docs support, the reply is as following, "Your application remains pending under Section 221(g) of the Immigration and Nationality Act for mandatory administrative processing. U.S. immigration law requires that additional steps be completed in some cases before a file can be advanced for adjudicative review".

This is so very frustrating. It's been two weeks and there has been no update on my case. My husband appeared for the interview for H1-B after me and got his visa stamped, passport returned within a week. Is anyone experiencing similar issue?? and does it take this long when a case is in admin processing? Is 221g and admin processing same thing?

Comment

Same situation as Rad1211

Nope the status on the ceac site still shows admin processing
                  Hi Rad 1211 - same situation. My 'last updated' date changed to January 4 yesterday, around the same time your date changed, but the status on the CEAC site still shows admin processing.

I received an email response from [email protected] saying that my case continues to undergo processing. No ETA given.

The wait continues...

Very grateful that people on this forum are updating each other, makes the wait more tolerable. Thank you all.

Comment

Date Changed

Hi Rad 1211 - same situation. My 'last updated' date changed to January 4 yesterday, around the same time your date changed, but the status on the CEAC site still shows admin processing.

I received an email response from [email protected] saying that my case continues to undergo processing. No ETA given.

The wait continues...

Very grateful that people on this forum are updating each other, makes the wait more tolerable. Thank you all.
                    My "Case updated" date changed again today, to January 5. Summary of my situation:

Interview date: December 19, visa approved, no slip given
                    Case created: December 19
                    Case updated: Changed from December 19 to January 4 to now January 5

CEAC status is always "Administrative Processing"

When I track my passport it says "No status update available for passport number submitted"

Comment

Status has been changed from admin processing to issued

My "Case updated" date changed again today, to January 5. Summary of my situation:

Interview date: December 19, visa approved, no slip given
                      Case created: December 19
                      Case updated: Changed from December 19 to January 4 to now January 5

CEAC status is always "Administrative Processing"

When I track my passport it says "No status update available for passport number submitted"
                      Today case updated state has been changed to Jan 5 th
                      And
                      CEAC status is " ISSUED" / your visa is in processing if you haven't received your visa with in 10 days. Contact ....

Happy day ,,,,

Comment

passport struck 13 days

Today case updated state has been changed to Jan 5 th
                        And
                        CEAC status is " ISSUED" / your visa is in processing if you haven't received your visa with in 10 days. Contact ....

Happy day ,,,,
                        Congratulations !! Happy for you.
                        I am waiting for my status update. It was never changed from my interview date (dec 23).

Comment

Same Issue VO Said Approved But CEAC "ADmin Processing"

Hi Guys,

I have the exact same issue.

Interview 23rd Dec Mumbai
                          VO: Your visa is approved you will get it in 2-7 Business days

When i check my Visa status "Admin Processing"
                          Passport Status: Still at US Consulate / Embassy

There have been no updates on my case.

When i mail the embassy / call the call center they gave me the same answer "WAIT".

I was not given any slip too.
                          Not sure whats happening

Comment

Visa is in final processing-issued

Originally posted by jith06 View Post
                            Congratulations !! Happy for you.
                            I am waiting for my status update. It was never changed from my interview date (dec 23).
                            That means is it approved? Why the status didn't change in us travel doc

Comment

I am on the same boat as many of you. I interviewed with the Mumbai Consulate on the 16th of December, was told by the VO that my application was approved and to track and collect my passport whenever it was ready. I didn't hear back from anyone for over a week. Eventually I ended up emailing support who then told me that my application was on 221(g) hold.

I emailed them again after and asked if they needed me to submit any supporting documents, to which I was told no. I basically have to wait for however long it takes for them to issue the passport.

My status hasn't moved from the initial date of the interview, when it said 'Administrative Processing'. The status date on it changed on Jan 5, though but it still continued to say 'Administrative Processing'. The status of passport tracking changed from 'embassy/consulate' to 'no status update' about 10 days ago. I don't know what is causing these delays, it cannot just be a volume thing.

Comment

Still waiting

That means is it approved? Why the status didn't change in us travel doc
                                I think you should have got approved by now !

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X