Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1A Myth

Hi Everyone,

Just like to discuss as i never able to search these myths in any of the forums.

L1A can be used for managers.- No, It can not be used for entry level managers and it should be up in the heirarchy.

Min Experience - There is no such criteria, You should be playing a proper manager role and should also be proposed for similar role.

Salary- Yes up to certain level but does not necessarily to be of 2 figures.

There are many more. Please let me know if anyone needs any help to clear these myths.

Thanks!!!
    Jason
    [email protected]

Originally posted by jason1986 View Post
    Hi Everyone,

Just like to discuss as i never able to search these myths in any of the forums.

L1A can be used for managers.- No, It can not be used for entry level managers and it should be up in the heirarchy.

Min Experience - There is no such criteria, You should be playing a proper manager role and should also be proposed for similar role.

Salary- Yes up to certain level but does not necessarily to be of 2 figures.

There are many more. Please let me know if anyone needs any help to clear these myths.

Thanks!!!
    Jason
    [email protected]
    What is the question here?
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X