Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EAD renewal

Please I need your help.
    I am applying for a renewal of my EAD and advance parole based on a pending AOS. Will I have to pay another money for the renewal? I submitted my application on the 17th but I am still yet to hear from them.

Please anybody have any idea about my question?

Comment

You don't have to pay the first time, and you don't have to pay now.

This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice.

Comment

Thank you so much for your reply.
        Should I be worried that I have not heard from them (to atleast confirm that they have received my application) ever since I submitted my application on the 17th?

Comment

I finally received a confirmation from USCIS about my EAD renewal. But they sent me a confirmation for form I-131 and didn't received that of I-765.
          Anybody who renewed their EAD has similar experience?

Comment

I765

Yes I sent in my renewal application i765 on September 14 2016 and didn't hear from uscis the only letter I received is that the will reuse my fingerprints because I have a pending aos with dem my ead is expired already and I did my interview since march 30/2016 it has been 9 months now didn't hear form dem when I call uscis the say by end of January 2017

Comment

Did you have to pay another fee? Which city do you live? I am in Houston.

Comment

Originally posted by jayleno View Post
                Did you have to pay another fee? Which city do you live? I am in Houston.
                I didn't pay another fee I live New York my ead updated today New card is being produced

Comment

That sounds good..
                  I forgot to signed my application so they sent it back to me. When resubmitting the application should i include the rejection notice or only the green letter that clearly state place on top of the application.
                  I am not sure what to do if i should include it or not.

Comment

Originally posted by jayleno View Post
                    That sounds good..
                    I forgot to signed my application so they sent it back to me. When resubmitting the application should i include the rejection notice or only the green letter that clearly state place on top of the application.
                    I am not sure what to do if i should include it or not.
                    U should send every paper work u with it

Comment

Sent ead renewal application to the wrong address

I mistakenly sent my EAD application to the New York Centre instead of Chicago office one month ago. I just discovered it now. My work authorisation expires in two month
                      from now. Please can someone advice me on what to do , considering that i am a little bit late by now. would they redirect the application to the appropriate address?????
                      thanks.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                      X