Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1A - Individual Query

Hello -

I had been associated with XYZ for 6.5 years in which i traveled to US on L1B for 11 months. After coming back to India i quit my job and joined ABC (Joined in Jul'15). Now my previous employer "XYZ" wants me to join them in US. They will be filing my visa under L1A. Just wanted to check if anyone among us been to this situation and what are the potential interview questions.

Thank you.

L1A requires managerial experience and they review the evidences thoroughly. If you were earlier on L1B, you need to show sufficient managerial experience of alteast 1 year..

Comment

Originally posted by Joyco_0110 View Post
      Hello -

I had been associated with XYZ for 6.5 years in which i traveled to US on L1B for 11 months. After coming back to India i quit my job and joined ABC (Joined in Jul'15). Now my previous employer "XYZ" wants me to join them in US. They will be filing my visa under L1A. Just wanted to check if anyone among us been to this situation and what are the potential interview questions.

Thank you.
      Depends on the end date of your return to India. You'll be surely double questioned though for this switch back - it gives them a sense that you are joining XYZ back just to move to USA.
      - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X