Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L2 appearing alone for Visa Interview - Need help with Questions

Hi,

I got L1A approved thru blanket visa (yet to travel), and my spouse will be appearing for L2 alone.

Need help on how to handle the "Why you didn't appear with primary applicant?".

Honest answer is, since I'm applying for Blanket visa, my company wanted to process my blanket visa first, and if thru, they will process my L2.

Is this a normal scenario? Unable to find any thread related to this topic.

What other answers my spouse can provide?

Thanks,
    Saravanan.

Originally posted by saranivi View Post
    Hi,

I got L1A approved thru blanket visa (yet to travel), and my spouse will be appearing for L2 alone.

Honest answer is, since I'm applying for Blanket visa, my company wanted to process my blanket visa first, and if thru, they will process my L2.

Thanks,
    Saravanan.

Thats a valid answer. Dont see any issue issues with that. She can simply say that she wanted to apply only after you got the visa.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by saranivi View Post
      Hi,

Thanks,
      Saravanan.
      She can say, that she wanted to wait for you to reach there, look for stay arrangement to finalize on family movement. Or she can say that initially she did not wanted to move along with her husband, but now she would like to.
      - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X