X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mulitple H1 Approved petitions - need help

Hi ,

I had multiple approved petitions.

My situation is I came to US on H1B Company A in march 2016 ,resigned from them after 3 months due to their internal issues and joined in Company B MNC. Later Company A reported to USCIS to revoke my Company A H1B petition. After few months Company A tried to retain me ,they again filed new H1B petition ..it went to RFE and got approved in Nov last week . But i don't want to go back to them as they lied alot which i came to know . I want to stay in Company B. Will be there any issues if i don't join Company A because i accepted their offer. What are the consequences. More over i recently moved to another project in company B where my H1 amendment is in process.will it be any effect for H1 amendment.

I told company to withdraw my petition but they didn't do . Company A saying to join after 3months but not intrested.
    My stamping is in 2018 .Will there be any effect.

Please let me know . Appreciate your replies

Thanks

Originally posted by kumar236 View Post
    Hi ,

I had multiple approved petitions.

My situation is I came to US on H1B Company A in march 2016 ,resigned from them after 3 months due to their internal issues and joined in Company B MNC. Later Company A reported to USCIS to revoke my Company A H1B petition. After few months Company A tried to retain me ,they again filed new H1B petition ..it went to RFE and got approved in Nov last week . But i don't want to go back to them as they lied alot which i came to know . I want to stay in Company B. Will be there any issues if i don't join Company A because i accepted their offer. What are the consequences. More over i recently moved to another project in company B where my H1 amendment is in process.will it be any effect for H1 amendment.

I told company to withdraw my petition but they didn't do . Company A saying to join after 3months but not intrested.
    My stamping is in 2018 .Will there be any effect.

Please let me know . Appreciate your replies

Thanks

What exactly did you do when you accepted the offer? Did you sign any contract?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X