Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Consulate in Chennai -Unknown Blue Slip

Hi everyone

Probably someone posted this before unfortunately I couldn't find it. I'm just hoping that someone could explain to me.

I went to US Consulate in Chennai on 1/12/2016. After the interview at about 11.30am, I received the 221g blue slip simply asking me to come back at 2.00pm on the same day. At 2pm, after about an hour half or so another officer returned the documents while holding another blue slip saying 'looks like you already received the blue slip" refering to the earlier one I've and then advised "Please wait for an email from us". Now while the blue slip could mean 'requires more administrative processing time or documents", my blue slip says nothing except for "come back at 2pm on 1/12/2016.

I'm quite concern about what it meant and also thinking if I should simply drop them an email asking them if I need to submit additional documents. Can someone advise me on this please. Could the second blue slip that he was holding saying something else? This is important as I need to return to work by 15/12/2016. I would at least be happy to know if anyone went through similar scenario and be kind enough to let me know what should I anticipate.

Thank You

Regards
    Suzanna

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X