Form I-751 Passed 90 Days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form I-751 Passed 90 Days

I have a green card and my status is Conditional Permenant Residence. It was issued on 2/25/2015 and expires next year 2/25/2017.

I just found out that I should send out my application 90 days within the expiration date. The date of my post is December 3rd, 2016 and 90 days from now would be March 3, 2017 (a couple of days passed the deadline).

Since I can't make the deadline, is there any consequence if I am a bit late in filing this form? Would I need to submit anything in addition to I-751 to remove my conditional status
    Thanks.

You are misinterpreting the instructions. If your I-751 submittal is received by USCIS before 2/25/2017, you are okayl

--Ray B

Originally posted by default1111 View Post
    I have a green card and my status is Conditional Permenant Residence. It was issued on 2/25/2015 and expires next year 2/25/2017.

I just found out that I should send out my application 90 days within the expiration date. The date of my post is December 3rd, 2016 and 90 days from now would be March 3, 2017 (a couple of days passed the deadline).

Since I can't make the deadline, is there any consequence if I am a bit late in filing this form? Would I need to submit anything in addition to I-751 to remove my conditional status
    Thanks.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X