L1A blanket rejected

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1A blanket rejected

hi my L1A blanket got rejected and the VO asked me to reapply under L1B.

My company wants me to reapply under L1B blanket now but what I have heard is that since L1A blanket was denied, there is a higher chance of 2nd rejection if I reapply under blanket again though it will be L1B this time.

Please let me know if it is better to go for L1B blanket or L1B individual after L1A blanket rejection.

Thanks

Originally posted by JKL123 View Post
    hi my L1A blanket got rejected and the VO asked me to reapply under L1B.

My company wants me to reapply under L1B blanket now but what I have heard is that since L1A blanket was denied, there is a higher chance of 2nd rejection if I reapply under blanket again though it will be L1B this time.

Please let me know if it is better to go for L1B blanket or L1B individual after L1A blanket rejection.

Thanks
    You can apply L1B, as they VO suggested going through L1B. if they provided the same reason then, the chances are better to get through L1B.

- This is just a suggestion, not legal advise

Comment

Thanks rajinder.

What I need to know is should I go for L1B blanket or individual?

Comment

Originally posted by JKL123 View Post
        Thanks rajinder.

What I need to know is should I go for L1B blanket or individual?
        Just a thought, if you go for L1B Blanket, you would have one more chance to go with L1B individual.

Comment

Originally posted by Rajinder Rohilla View Post
          Just a thought, if you go for L1B Blanket, you would have one more chance to go with L1B individual.
          Hi Rajinder,
          I am in a similar situation. So you think if my L1B blanket is rejected, i can still apply for L1b individual ? If yes, do i need to wait for some time before i apply again ?

Really appreciate your time.
          Have a very good day.
          AQ

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X