Visa Decision

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa Decision

I am shortlisted for an interview at Oxford. I need to go the UK for the same.
    Thus, I applied for a Short Term UK Tourist Visa - 6 Months.
    I got this mail today. Can anyone tell what can be the decision?

Your Reference: **** **** **** *

05/12/2016

Dear **** **** ****

Thank you for your UK visa application. A decision has now been made on your application and has been dispatched along with the documentation submitted.

The completed application has been dispatched to the Visa Application Centre for VFS to process and forward to you, in accordance with your instructions to them.

*** IMPORTANT: If your application for a visa is granted then it is your responsibility to check the validity of the visa issued to ensure that it covers the period of stay requested, the number or entries required, and that it is valid for the purpose of the trip.***

To report an immigration (visa) or customs crime you can submit information anonymously or you can give us your name and address if you wish. We will treat any information you give us as confidential. Answer the questions as fully as you can but do not put yourself at risk by trying to find out more information.

(I removed the link here due to forum issues)

Yours sincerely,
    UK Visas and Immigration
    South and South East Asia Region

PLEASE NOTE: This is an automated message - do not respond to this email address as incoming mail is not answered. If you need to reply telephone the office dealing with your application, quoting your reference number ## VAF No. ##.

**** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** *
    Visit (I removed the link here due to forum issues)
    for British foreign policy news and travel advice and (I removed the link here due to forum issues)
    Foreign Office Blogs – A unique insight into UK foreign policy to read our blogs.

This email (with any attachments) is intended for the attention of the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, please inform the sender straight away before deleting the message without copying, distributing or disclosing its contents to any other person or organisation. Unauthorised use, disclosure, storage or copying is not permitted.
    Any views or opinions expressed in this e-mail do not necessarily reflect the FCO's policy.
    The FCO keeps and uses information in line with the Data Protection Act 1998. Personal information may be released to other UK government departments and public authorities.
    All messages sent and received by members of the Foreign & Commonwealth Office and its missions overseas may be automatically logged, monitored and/or recorded in accordance with the Telecommunications (Lawful Business Practice) (Interception of Communications) Regulations 2000.
    **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** *

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X