Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

please please help! - Does entry under VW count as inspection?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please please help! - Does entry under VW count as inspection?

hello,

first of all many thank for all the help we have been getting here from reading these posts!
    but now we are sincerely freaking and totally confused with all this paperwork, so its our turn to ask for some help..really scared right now!
    i got to the usa on a visit to my then ex boyfriend, motivated for the need to recover from a breakdown, we had remained friends and i had been recommended a total change of scenery so he offered his help to me.
    Once here we ended up reconnecting and figuring out that there was still feelings worth fighting for, so a month before i was due to leave he goes and surprises me by proposing.
    we got married and started the necessary paperwork - we filled i485,i693,i765,i130,i864 - there was no more money at the time so we couldn't file the form requesting traveling permission, i cant remember the number.
    i have been to the biometrics appointment already but now we received a letter asking for a bunch of stuff from him - mostly more tax information - and also asking that i submit evidence of my lawful admission (which i could swear we did with a copy of my passport) and if i was not inspected upon entering supplement A to form 485, along with a fee of 1000 dollars, needs to be filled.
    when i entered it was through the visa waiver program - duly talked to an officer and got fingerprints taken at the border control - does this count as the inspection or are we gonna be even more broke with having to pay another 1000 dollars?
    please help !

Yes, you were inspected and admitted. Just send a copy of your I-94 as evidence of admission.

This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice.

Comment

Thank you so much!

that is one less headache out of our way!
      have a great week!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X