Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• petition for CR-1 returned to USCIC . HELP PLEASE

Dear Sir/Madam,
    We have received refusal letter on 02 DEC 2016 from US embassy after 4 and a half months from the start of administrative process. It was mentioned in the letter that "petitioner was still legally married at time of marriage to beneficiary. So beneficiary's marriage with him is not legal for immigration purposes". Therefore, the reviewing officer has decided that the petition for CR-1 should be returned to the USCIS with the recommendation that it be revoked. Since my husband did not have his divorce document at the time of my interview, we emailed the new divorce document in Spanish language for US embassy after 2 month since my interview. They thought that the divorce took place two months ago. While my husband got divorced from his ex- wife six years ago. Now we contacted to our congressman. He is absolutely involved in our case. We send our English language translations of our marriage and my husband's divorce documents to her today. I just want to know what will happen in the next steps. How long does reaffirmation take in USCIS? Will it send to embassy directly for second interview or will it send to NVC? How much time it takes to go to the embassy again? How can I reduce the time to return the documents to the Embassy?
    We got married more than 2 years ago and It was the worst things that happen for us. Like all couples we want to live with each other sooner in real life. I'm eagerly waiting for your answer.

Thanks for your consideration

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X