Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1. My querry raised after interview. 2. My wife's Oath ceremony cancelled

Hi Members

1. We both were scheduled interview on Nov 03 and we passed the same. But in my case, since I stayed more than 6 months outside(first 8 months and then 11 months) during the last 5 years, a query was raised on Nov 18 about providing proof that though I was out for more than 6 months on 2 occasions, I have to provide evidences that I did not abandon my ties with USA which I provided by forwarding last 5 yrs tax returns (I am self employed), bank statements that I was operating my business on internet though I was out and proof that I stayed with my daughter by forwarding her lease agreements for the said years. I sent reply on Nov 22.

Can any one tell me if this is correct and time line for reply from USCIS in such cases?

2. My wife cleared the interviewed and sent letter to attend Oath ceremony on December 01. However, I received a call a day before (as well as online status changed) stating that the Oath ceremony scheduled on 1st & 2nd December were cancelled and will be rescheduled in a month.

Our office is Baltimore, MD.

If anyone knows, please let me know what could happen next and approx time duration for such an important occasion of Oath ceremony.

Thanks and request to share your opinions.

My oath ceremony was rescheduled

My oath ceremony was scheduled to 12/01/2016. The day before, I received a call saying it was cancelled and I would be rescheduled. I received a letter stating the same a few days afterwards. Since then I went to the field office and was told to wait another 30 days. Have you been rescheduled?

Comment

amarindia and @DoNo,

Did you guys get your oath ceremony re scheduled?

My wife successfully completed her Citizenship interview on December 3rd and on-line status was change on 23rd December saying " We scheduled you for an oath ceremony for your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization".

On 29th December I checked online status again to see if Letter Showing Date for Oath Ceremony is uploaded? On line letter showing Oath ceremony date was uploaded, but at the same time status was updated showing " Oath Ceremony Cancelled.

Not sure if i should do anything or just wait.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X