Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emergency Visa

Hello Friends,

First of all please pray for my grandmother's recovery.

My grandma is in ICU and not very fine. My sister along with 3 months born baby and my mother wants to visit her in Chicago.

Just curious to know if there is any special treatment on such critical situation for visa OR any chances of getting preference. Please guide how to present the case in embassy.

waiting your smart suggestions.

Zain

Originally posted by Zain.aziz View Post
    Hello Friends,

First of all please pray for my grandmother's recovery.

My grandma is in ICU and not very fine. My sister along with 3 months born baby and my mother wants to visit her in Chicago.

Just curious to know if there is any special treatment on such critical situation for visa OR any chances of getting preference. Please guide how to present the case in embassy.

waiting your smart suggestions.

Zain

Depending on your country, you can use that link to apply. Register, Get an emergency appointment, write your reason for emergency appointment and attach the concerned medical documents of your Grandmother.

Depending on the medical situation, they will approve/reject your emergency appointment. If approved, they will give you a date to select for the appointment, select that and pay your ds160 fee.

I wish you good luck and pray for speedy recovery of your Grandmother.

Take care
    This is not legal advice and use at your own risk.

Comment

Originally posted by anony872 View Post
      http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/Apply...gencyVisa.html

Depending on your country, you can use that link to apply. Register, Get an emergency appointment, write your reason for emergency appointment and attach the concerned medical documents of your Grandmother.

Depending on the medical situation, they will approve/reject your emergency appointment. If approved, they will give you a date to select for the appointment, select that and pay your ds160 fee.

I wish you good luck and pray for speedy recovery of your Grandmother.

Take care
      Thank you for your reply Sir. They will be applying from Pakistan but the page you have sent me it was for Philippines, though it was useful and seems they have soft corner fr such matters. Can you please help us to identify if the same applies for Pakistan also? If yes then I will immediately make arrangements of all paper works.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by Zain.aziz View Post
        Thank you for your reply Sir. They will be applying from Pakistan but the page you have sent me it was for Philippines, though it was useful and seems they have soft corner fr such matters. Can you please help us to identify if the same applies for Pakistan also? If yes then I will immediately make arrangements of all paper works.

Regards

Yes it does, just go the pakistani section of the same website. You should be able to get an emergency appointment, since I did as well.
        This is not legal advice and use at your own risk.

Comment

Originally posted by anony872 View Post
          Yes it does, just go the pakistani section of the same website. You should be able to get an emergency appointment, since I did as well.
          Hi Anony,

Thanks for reply.
          What I getting from your last two messages is.. they give emergency appointments only but a person applying should have to qualify for Visa on his / her own. I am curious to know if Visa Officer give preference to such kind of people for Visa who are going to see serious condition patient in US.

Regards,
          Zain

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X