urgent help required....plzzz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• urgent help required....plzzz

Hi I am a student in canada who would like to apply for a visitor visa to US. I have been rejected three times back in my country. Will that affect my chances of being approved? Plz plz help!!! Thanks

Depends on a lot of factors;
    *Reasons for denial in home country? Salient features of all the 3 interviews.
    *When was the last denial?
    *Are you single or married?
    *Any family in canada?
    * How much time to your graduation in canada?
    *Present funds in canada? Are you working part-time?
    *Your visa status in canada?
    *Present purpose of visit to US?
    *Any family in US and on what visas?
    *What are your actual plans; to settle down in home country, canada or
    US?

Originally posted by asma1329
    Hi I am a student in canada who would like to apply for a visitor visa to US. I have been rejected three times back in my country. Will that affect my chances of being approved? Plz plz help!!! Thanks

Comment

ok... recent denial was based on the fact that i was supposed to send in documents but did not because i didnt see the need to as i didnt need the visa anymore...that was on august 2005...i'm single..i have an aunt in canada...i will be graduating in 3 years as i am a first year student..no i am not working part time in canada...i'm on a four year student visa in Canada...purpose of visit is to visit uncle and his wife...my uncle is a permanent resident but his wife is an american citizen..my plans is to settle in my home country...

this is my case....do u think i will get rejected...or should i go back to my home country to apply...

thanks for ur helpp...immediate response needed!!

Comment

If you can arrange a business purpose rather than a casual visit, let us say , to attend a seminar or an exhibition, or a few weeks externship in US directly related to your study course in canada, chances will be very good. If you cannot arrange that, you can still take a shot at it applying from canada, since a positive factor is that you have a good 3 years of study left in canada. Ask for a short visit of say 2-3 weeks, show an enrolment cum leave letter from your school for the same period, show enough funds in your bank , show your future plans on return to India.

Originally posted by asma1329
        ok... recent denial was based on the fact that i was supposed to send in documents but did not because i didnt see the need to as i didnt need the visa anymore...that was on august 2005...i'm single..i have an aunt in canada...i will be graduating in 3 years as i am a first year student..no i am not working part time in canada...i'm on a four year student visa in Canada...purpose of visit is to visit uncle and his wife...my uncle is a permanent resident but his wife is an american citizen..my plans is to settle in my home country...

this is my case....do u think i will get rejected...or should i go back to my home country to apply...

thanks for ur helpp...immediate response needed!!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X