Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitor Insurance that covers biopsy

Hi,

I'm thinking of having my father (non-US resident) perform a biopsy test in the US, with the goal of doing a radioactive treatment if he is indeed diagnosed with cancer. Is there an insurance plan out there that would cover this?

Thanks for your help.

No.
    Thanks & Regards
    Insubuy
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

insurance

No, plans for visitors won't cover this situation. The plans will cover new situations. If you want to have him treated in the US you would have to pay for the treatment yourself and unfortunately that would be very expensive.
      This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by samlynn View Post
        No, plans for visitors won't cover this situation. The plans will cover new situations. If you want to have him treated in the US you would have to pay for the treatment yourself and unfortunately that would be very expensive.
        Thank you for your response. Do you have any idea how expensive that could be? Or where i could source this information?

Comment

Cost

Since costs can vary between providers as well as area you would have to contact the provider directly. Like if you are needing cancer treatment then you call the cancer treatment center directly. the problem will be that they won't know what treatment will be needed until after running test etc so they will not want to provide cost up front.
          This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X