Need Some advice for FLR-M application

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Some advice for FLR-M application

Hi Guys i am new to this site.I am sure you would help me with my query. Any advice would be much appreciated. I Was trying to fill my FLR-M form.
    There is a Question 5.10: Have you ever remained in the UK beyond the validity of your visa?

I was refused a Student visa in august 2011 hich i appealed against and the appeal was dismissed on 17 October 2011 and determination promulgated. I never received any letter to leave from the country or any exlusion order . I got married to my ex (European partner) in January 2012 and got an eea2 residence card in may 2012.
    I am confused if i should mention that in the answer that i remained in the u beyond my visa from 17th October to 13 january which was my marriage date ( as i am supposed to be on legal status from the moment i get married )

Also, we just got divorced recently and i have got married to my current british partner and hence the FLR-M application.

can anyone please help me with what dates or what should i write in that column.Thanks

SJD

:fingerscrossed:

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X