Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extra Business Income with JOB (Need of Company Letterhead) for French Visa

Hi,

I am going to apply for french tourist visa with my spouse , & for that I have some confusions if someone can clarify before I lodge. I am from India.

#1 Primarily , I am working as Marketing Consultant in private firm and to prove that I am going to submit my payslips of 3 months , salary bank statement (showing last 3 months salary) . Moreover I will provide leave letter, job contract, joining letter, income tax returns etc. Please note , this is my primary source of income.

#2 On the same time I do seasonal vegetable trading simultaneously , and to prove that , I have business income which is mentioned on my income tax returns, computation chart , balance sheet etc. Please note, this is not registered company as I do it myself to have extra income.

SO, here my question is , as french consulate demand below i.e.:

"""Covering letter IN ORIGINAL signed by the applicant. For self-employed/businessman, going on tourist visa, covering letter preferably on company's letterhead is required """"

So, being an employee of company and on the same time doing business to have extra income , should I submit Covering Letter on company's letterhead or it will not needed as I have primary job income. Actually I don't have letterheads.

Can someone please help me to answer it .

Thanks
    Harry
    Last edited by samlynn; 12-17-2016, 10:52 AM.

In your case,

I would submit a letter from the company granting you leave for the period.

In your personal covering letter I would mention my travel details and also the documents you are supplying. I don't have to mention about your extra business income in the visa application unless you are going on business visa.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X