Do I need to respond RFE for I539 or withdraw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do I need to respond RFE for I539 or withdraw

I am a international student completed masters as a full time student and applied OPT. I got An RFE on initial transfer. I initially transferred A university to B univ within 30 days of initial admission to usa as per sevis guidelines and sevis was active in B univ.

I approached a lawyer he unnecessarily applied I539 sevis reinstatement along with OPT RFE. I always maintained f1 status and also have traveled to India multiple times during masters in B univ. He messed up my case.

But My OPT got denied stated A review of the record shows that you failed to maintain a valid F-1 student non immigrant status. The record shows that you registered for classes at A univ on January 8, 2015. On January 8, 2015, your student transfer was also initiated by A univ for your attendance at B univ and subsequently released, deactivating your attendance at A univ. Therefore, the record does not demonstrate that you pursued a full course of study.

I have applied MTR on 16th NOV. In my MTR, I clearly explained non necessity of I539 as I maintained valid F1 status during masters and at the time of applying OPT.

Now I got RFE on I539 on 1st DEC.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X