Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I140- Premium Processing or Regular Processing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I140- Premium Processing or Regular Processing?

Hi All,
    I need some guidance in deciding if I should go with Premium processing or not.

I am working as a Manager with a top MNC. In total, I have 12+ years of work experience working with top MNCs. I had done my BE from a top university in India. Before joining this current firm, i had my I140 approved (with PD of May 09, 2012). I got my GC process restarted with my current firm and got my PERM approved last week. To file my I140 in EB2 category, the lawyer is asking if i want to go with Premium Processing (pay $1300 from my own pocket) or go with normal processing (which the company is paying already).

I don't have any concerns with paying this amount from my pocket. However, i have heard if you file I140 in Premium, there are more chances of getting a RFE. Also to add, the previous I140 which i had filed with my previous employer was in Premium for which i had got a RFE, which was subsequently approved after getting a work experience letter signed by my manager. My gut feeling says to go with Premium processing so that i have my I140 approved in case i wish to switch to a different company.

Please guide me here if I should go with Premium processing or not.
    Premium Processing
    0%
    Regular Processing
    0%

The poll is expired.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X