No announcement yet.

NVC approved i129f petition whats next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NVC approved i129f petition whats next?

The NVC approved my petition on 12-21-16. They have sent me a link to apply for a k1 visa. What do i do after i apply for the k1 visa? NVC also gave me a case number to check my status and when i went to check it, it had said that my case was ready for interview when it would be scheduled at the us consular section. I am so stressed out amd confused on what to do!! I am 6 months pregnant and this stress and frustration is driving me nuts!! Please help!! I just want my fiancé there for me when our baby is born.

Are you the visa applicant?

Depending on country of the visa applicant, you can pay the visa fee, schedule an interview date and complete a medical exam. Your petitioner must send you his sponsorship (I-134) package to take to your interview.

Tell us your country of processing and we can give you more specific answers about K1 processing at your location.

--Ray B

Originally posted by Odaliis Cruz View Post
    The NVC approved my petition on 12-21-16. They have sent me a link to apply for a k1 visa. What do i do after i apply for the k1 visa? NVC also gave me a case number to check my status and when i went to check it, it had said that my case was ready for interview when it would be scheduled at the us consular section. I am so stressed out amd confused on what to do!! I am 6 months pregnant and this stress and frustration is driving me nuts!! Please help!! I just want my fiancé there for me when our baby is born.

Comment

I am the petitioner

Originally posted by rayb View Post
      Are you the visa applicant?

Depending on country of the visa applicant, you can pay the visa fee, schedule an interview date and complete a medical exam. Your petitioner must send you his sponsorship (I-134) package to take to your interview.

Tell us your country of processing and we can give you more specific answers about K1 processing at your location.

--Ray B
      I am petitioning my fiancé to come to the United States. My fiancé is in Mexico. They sent our case to the US Embassy in Ciudad Juarez. How do i pay the visa fee? And what is the i-134 package? Thanks for helping.!(:

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X