P.D 23rd may 2003 (f4 category) - got interview call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kpatel0307 View Post
    What list are you taking about? you meant they were on Petition (I-130)? If so, yes they were on original petition but aged out after turned 21 years hence need to apply CSPA to be eligible for visa.
    Now I'm 21+ but I've paid all my fees!
    So is it necessary for me to apply for cspa?

Comment

Originally posted by dhruvpatel27 View Post
      hey do you know how many days this bulletin is expected to move? do you know anyone who has june or july priority date and have gotten visa interview call. my PD is 23Aug2003? i Hope it keeps moving 45-60 days/ perbulletin

- - - Updated - - -

Did you get an interview call yet?
      don't worry your PD will be current in May bulletin. all the very best. pl let us know the status

Comment

Originally posted by aju_14 View Post
        Now I'm 21+ but I've paid all my fees!
        So is it necessary for me to apply for cspa?
        Aju, you sure your fees are paid not only your parents? usually NVC doesn't ask for Fees and other documents for any child who aged out until PD is current that's when they will calculate your CSPA age and will ask to pay fees, submit DS and AOS. Unless at the time when they requested fees for primary applicant (your parents) you were still under 21.

Comment

Aju, you sure your fees are paid not only your parents? usually NVC doesn't ask for Fees and other documents for any child who aged out until PD is current that's when they will calculate your CSPA age and will ask to pay fees, submit DS and AOS. Unless at the time when they requested fees for primary applicant (your parents) you were still under 21.
          I was under 21 at the time when we paid my fees.

Comment

Originally posted by aju_14 View Post
            I was under 21 at the time when we paid my fees.
            if you have already made the payment, i don't think you need to do anything. In which consulate you are? Delhi or Mumbai?

Comment

Originally posted by kotha View Post
              if you have already made the payment, i don't think you need to do anything. In which consulate you are? Delhi or Mumbai?
              Mumbai it is!

Comment

Ruby and other, how did the interview go, any update on CSPA case?

Comment

Got Visa interview letter for primary applicants (Parents) but not for child who is over 21 years but eligible for Visa under CSPA. I called US Embassy today, they told me to email all the details about CSPA candidate so they can review it. I will keep you posted.

Comment

F4

Got Visa interview letter for primary applicants (Parents) but not for child who is over 21 years but eligible for Visa under CSPA. I called US Embassy today, they told me to email all the details about CSPA candidate so they can review it. I will keep you posted.
                    When was your paperwork completed and you receive 60 day..? I wonder if NVC go by just the priority dates or the paperwork completion as they say? When I called NVC, they said, they go by priority date first and then if visa number is still available, they would take whoever's file is ready. I am sure so many people dont complete their paperwork in time. Just curious to see if anyone is receiving interview letters if their priority date is NOT current. our paper work was completed april 2016, PD is April 2004
                    Shefali

Comment

Originally posted by Shefalid View Post
                      When was your paperwork completed and you receive 60 day..? I wonder if NVC go by just the priority dates or the paperwork completion as they say? When I called NVC, they said, they go by priority date first and then if visa number is still available, they would take whoever's file is ready. I am sure so many people dont complete their paperwork in time. Just curious to see if anyone is receiving interview letters if their priority date is NOT current. our paper work was completed april 2016, PD is April 2004
                      Shefali
                      They go by Priority date. Though our priority is not current now, NVC told me it will be current in May Month Bulletin hence they scheduled Visa interview. They will not schedule your interview until your priority date is current unless you have a derivative turning 21 soon and request to NVC to expedite your case.

Comment

F4 VISA interview

They go by Priority date. Though our priority is not current now, NVC told me it will be current in May Month Bulletin hence they scheduled Visa interview. They will not schedule your interview until your priority date is current unless you have a derivative turning 21 soon and request to NVC to expedite your case.
                        Ok thanks for the info!

Comment

Please keep us posted as we are also with one CSPA case. your updates will be of great help. I think your PD is Aug 23rd right. All the very best. God bless you.

Comment

Originally posted by kotha View Post
                            Please keep us posted as we are also with one CSPA case. your updates will be of great help. I think your PD is Aug 23rd right. All the very best. God bless you.
                            Thanks and sure will update this forum. My PD is Sept 3rd.

Comment

Thanks and sure will update this forum. My PD is Sept 3rd.
                              Did you pay fees for your derivatives??

Comment

Today I heard back from US Embassy in Mumbai about allowing CSPA candidate for interview. They said they are reviewing the case and will allow him for Visa interview with his parents if he is eligible under CSPA which is really good news. No I didn't pay fees for him yet as his name was not on IV Processing. But if he is allowed for interview with his parents then he can pay fees and submit all documents at US Embassy at interview.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X