P.D 23rd may 2003 (f4 category) - got interview call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

inquiry

Please help me im wondering if i can go with my mom to USA? my Birthday is june 1985
    here's the situation my Aunt file a F-4 petition for my mom as main beneficiary and we are the derivatives beneficiary the priority date is i think January 1994 then last year October 2016 we receive a letter from NVC welcoming her and telling her to file for visa processing fee while filling up the DS-260 form we saw our name in the case number but they chose to fill up the form with the answer the child will follow on the later date then submitted the form already but the supporting documents are not yet submitted. are we able to go with my mom and are we eligible to go to the US? and if ever we are eligible how can we change the form from follow her on the later date to going with her? Please help us!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kpatel0307 View Post
      Today I heard back from US Embassy in Mumbai about allowing CSPA candidate for interview. They said they are reviewing the case and will allow him for Visa interview with his parents if he is eligible under CSPA which is really good news. No I didn't pay fees for him yet as his name was not on IV Processing. But if he is allowed for interview with his parents then he can pay fees and submit all documents at US Embassy at interview.
      Great. all the very best to you. It seems its not that tough for CSPA member. if he/she cover under that they will help us. All the best to all of you

Comment

Originally posted by jarrend07 View Post
        Please help me im wondering if i can go with my mom to USA? my Birthday is june 1985
        here's the situation my Aunt file a F-4 petition for my mom as main beneficiary and we are the derivatives beneficiary the priority date is i think January 1994 then last year October 2016 we receive a letter from NVC welcoming her and telling her to file for visa processing fee while filling up the DS-260 form we saw our name in the case number but they chose to fill up the form with the answer the child will follow on the later date then submitted the form already but the supporting documents are not yet submitted. are we able to go with my mom and are we eligible to go to the US? and if ever we are eligible how can we change the form from follow her on the later date to going with her? Please help us!!!!
        Contact NVC if interview is not scheduled yet. If your case is sent to your local consular office for interview they contact them. From information you provided, I cant tell whether you are asking for eligibility under CSPA.

Comment

Originally posted by kotha View Post
          Great. all the very best to you. It seems its not that tough for CSPA member. if he/she cover under that they will help us. All the best to all of you
          Update: consular office in India has reviewed our CSPA case and have added our CSPA candidate's name for visa interview. they activated link to complete DS260. Fees will be paid at the time of interview.

Comment

Update: consular office in India has reviewed our CSPA case and have added our CSPA candidate's name for visa interview. they activated link to complete DS260. Fees will be paid at the time of interview.
            Great. All the best. Please update us with the procedure ( from getting the interview call till the receipt of Visa) once you are over with the interview

Comment

Originally posted by ruby bhangu View Post
              Hello everyone.. i got interview call today and has been scheduled for feb 14 2017...👍 and case with cspa !! Good luck to everyone.!!
              Hi Ruby,

From your post, I am assuming you have completed, and perhaps the first visit to the US too by now.

My PD is also from May, 2013, and we submitted AOS and all civil documents in early February. However, 11 seeks later, still no visa interview has been scheduled. The CEAC website shows that case is still with NVC. The NVC itself is unreachable.

For you, how long did it take from (submit docs to NVC to scheduling of interview)? And how long from (scheduling of interview to actual interview date)?

Comment

Originally posted by drsingh View Post
                Hi Ruby,

From your post, I am assuming you have completed, and perhaps the first visit to the US too by now.

My PD is also from May, 2013, and we submitted AOS and all civil documents in early February. However, 11 seeks later, still no visa interview has been scheduled. The CEAC website shows that case is still with NVC. The NVC itself is unreachable.

For you, how long did it take from (submit docs to NVC to scheduling of interview)? And how long from (scheduling of interview to actual interview date)?
                When's your PD?

Comment

Originally posted by aju_14 View Post
                  When's your PD?
                  May, 2003.

Comment

Originally posted by drsingh View Post
                    May, 2003.

Login to your account and check if everything is completed or not.

Comment

cspa info

What list are you taking about? you meant they were on Petition (I-130)? If so, yes they were on original petition but aged out after turned 21 years hence need to apply CSPA to be eligible for visa.
                      hi there could u please give detail info about cspa
                      my brother priority date is 2005
                      he is accompany my parents
                      DOB 1992
                      thanks

Comment

Originally posted by aju_14 View Post
                        Login to your account and check if everything is completed or not.
                        Online status is as below:

Choice of address & agent: My Name: COMPLETED
                        AOS: My Name under role, and then PAID in last column
                        APPLICANT Information: principal applicant name IV Fee column = PAID, IV Application = Completed

The document status column is no longer shown on the web page. Priority date is long current. Visa interview has not been scheduled.

I had filled the inquiry form at NVC site. No response for 1 week. I have completed it again.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                        X