Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Employer is not paying me as per offer letter and did't pay my salary for months

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Employer is not paying me as per offer letter and did't pay my salary for months

Hi all,

My employer was not paying me as per offer letter and he is taking the employer tax along with employee tax from my pay check and he did't pay me for 2 months and he manipulated paychecks by wrong tax calculations. After several reminders to my employer to change his behavior in business I moved to another organisation now after giving him notice period by email.

when I ask him to provide me the required documents like experience letters he is very dodgy on me I warned my employer if he continue to behave like this I will have to report him to USCIS since then he is threatening me that he will finish me off with help of his network/ put false burglary claims on me and used very abusive language.

Please help me how to report this fraud to USCIS, by doing so at least some people in future would be saved from this fraud employer and money eaters. I have all required proofs to show that he is a fraud and humiliating people who are first timers to USA.

Anyone has ever reported your employers share me your experience it will be very appreciated.

TIA

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X