Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plan to apply for Schengen Visa

Hi Guys,

my girlfriend from Bangladesh (26 yrs, unmarried, got a job but not well paid, lives at her mom's house ( house is owned by her mom)) wanted to come to my place in Germany for 2 weeks.

Now we're planning to apply for a visa and she has the appointment at the embassy in January.
    I know it's quite difficult to get a Schengen visa but I want to make it happen.

My plan is to set up a declaration of commitment and an invitation letter.

After she visited me in Germany, I want to leave with her to Kenya. We already applied for eVisa and I'll attach the copy of the (hopefully) granted Visa of Kenya & the flight itinerary ( just reservations ) for her and me to the documents.

Her flight will be Bangladesh - Germany - Kenya - Bangladesh, mine : Germany - Kenya - Germany. We'll be on the same flight, of course.

With that I attach all Hotel booking Reservations and a detailed plan ( What to visit etc.), my confirmation for my days off from my employee, a proof of relationship (stamps of visa when I visited her) & the travel health insurance.

We know that's all about leaving again, is it a good plan to add the Kenya trip to show that we leave together?

I'm afraid that they'll reject her... That's why I registered here, has anyone any recommendations?

Thx in advance!

Rgds

Make sure you provide as much documentation as possible. Germany embassy always asks for a lot of information and make sure you dont give the room for rejection.

Also provide bank statements and show sufficient funds. If you don't have enough money in your account, you can take a temporary loan just till you get the visa.

All the best !

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X