Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys did anyone receive the biometric appointment yet

Comment

I just received my I-797C letter by mail!

Hello Guys, I received today by Postal Mail 3x I-797C Froms, one for my I-130, one for I-765, one for I-485,

My Priority Date is December 22, 2016 even though they received the package on December 21 at 4pm.

Letters were sent on 1/09/17

Anyone has any news?

Regards, Best Wishes

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Teghveer S Sidhu View Post
      Hey guys did anyone receive the biometric appointment yet
      Not yet, did you receive your I-797C forms already?
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by haelim45 View Post
        I still haven't received mine nor check was cashed.. Should I call them? (my package was delivered on dec 23rd, 2016)
        My checks were cashed 1 week ago (last friday), BUT my package was received on December 21, I guess you are still on time, Monday is Federal Holiday plus banks don't work, so if by Wednesday at 6:00am you don't have news, try to call the customer service line, I'll send you good vibe so your case move forward soon.

Regards and Happy Martin Luther King Long Weekend!

Comment

Hi did receive the notices ... just out of curiosity what's everyone's field office Mine is New Orleans

Comment

Hi did receive the notices ... just out of curiosity what's everyone's field office Mine is New Orleans
            I'm from California, Mine starts with MSC, I'm glad we have an Alien # now... lol
            Last edited by tvmaster; 01-14-2017, 07:04 AM.

Comment

My case is same sex marriage. We met in New Orleans in 2015 but we moved here in Dallas last year.

Comment

Hi everyone! Uscis office representative called me today and said that I got rejected since we paid insufficient fee!? We sent our case on December 14th and they received it on December 17th. We paid 1070$ and 420$. Plus they said that they sent us a letter about the rejection on December 29th but we never got that letter (as you can imagine I check our mailbox twice everyday) We went to usps main office today and they couldn't find our letter either. Did we pay the right amount? Because I know that they changed the fees on December 23th. I don't know what to do. I'm really upset and I don't even know how much I should pay since we never got that letter. Can anyone help?

Comment

Originally posted by Fulya Gülada View Post
                  Hi everyone! Uscis office representative called me today and said that I got rejected since we paid insufficient fee!? We sent our case on December 14th and they received it on December 17th. We paid 1070$ and 420$. Plus they said that they sent us a letter about the rejection on December 29th but we never got that letter (as you can imagine I check our mailbox twice everyday) We went to usps main office today and they couldn't find our letter either. Did we pay the right amount? Because I know that they changed the fees on December 23th. I don't know what to do. I'm really upset and I don't even know how much I should pay since we never got that letter. Can anyone help?
                  I didn't know USCIS calls people to tell them their application is rejected, and on a Saturday. It could be scam, or not. If you haven't written the check amount in unambiguous way and very clearly, they won't guess what number it may be on your check, and will reject your application.

Did you tell them you haven't received the letter? What did the representative say?

Comment

Originally posted by Turk View Post
                    I didn't know USCIS calls people to tell them their application is rejected, and on a Saturday. It could be scam, or not. If you haven't written the check amount in unambiguous way and very clearly, they won't guess what number it may be on your check, and will reject your application.

Did you tell them you haven't received the letter? What did the representative say?
                    I called them couple days ago and they registered my name and contact information to review my case and they said a uscis officer will call me in 5 business days. Today,
                    they called me and told me that I got rejected for advance parole (lack of explanation for travel!?) and I-765 (insufficient fee amount!?). I told them I never received a letter from them. She said that I should check main usps office. That's it, so annoying😞

Comment

I called them couple days ago and they registered my name and contact information to review my case and they said a uscis officer will call me in 5 business days. Today,
                      they called me and told me that I got rejected for advance parole (lack of explanation for travel!?) and I-765 (insufficient fee amount!?). I told them I never received a letter from them. She said that I should check main usps office. That's it, so annoying��
                      Who did you contact? Something's not right here, last time I checked the I-765 was free when you file to adjust?

Are you applying to AOS through your US citizen spouse?

Comment

Originally posted by LaLa88 View Post
                        Who did you contact? Something's not right here, last time I checked the I-765 was free when you file to adjust?

Are you applying to AOS through your US citizen spouse?
                        Yes I'm applying through my American citizen spouse. We sent our case to USCIS on December 14th, they received it on December 17th.

Comment

they called me and told me that I got rejected for advance parole (lack of explanation for travel!?) and I-765 (insufficient fee amount!?). I told them I never received a letter from them. She said that I should check main usps office. That's it, so annoying😞
                          What exactly did you file when you say you filed AOS package? Did the officer say your I-485 and I-130 was rejected too assuming you filed those? If you file I-485, there is no fee for I-765.

It sounds like you need to get that letter or somehow learn what's wrong. You may be able to have them send it again by calling. Or maybe they can tell you on the phone. It seems like there are levels of officers who can tell you different kinds of information.

Comment

Originally posted by Turk View Post
                            What exactly did you file when you say you filed AOS package? Did the officer say your I-485 and I-130 was rejected too assuming you filed those? If you file I-485, there is no fee for I-765.

It sounds like you need to get that letter or somehow learn what's wrong. You may be able to have them send it again by calling. Or maybe they can tell you on the phone. It seems like there are levels of officers who can tell you different kinds of information.
                            We filed I-130, I-131, I-765, I-485 and G-1145. She just said that they rejected I-131 and I-765. It was a New York number btw and they called me today (the office is open on Saturday??). I don't know if it's weird. When I called USCIS office this week, they didn't mention anything about rejection or insufficient fee, they just told me that they will call me in 5 business days. Yesterday, I called money gram to see if they cash my check and found out that USCIS haven't cashed it yet. I don't know what's going on.

Comment

Originally posted by MtnDew View Post
                              My case is same sex marriage. We met in New Orleans in 2015 but we moved here in Dallas last year.
                              Oh cool, we are in the same situation we got married on November 2011, Let me know when you get any updates! Good Luck

Comment

bio appointment

Hello guys I have sent the package to chicago on the 27th of december the checks were cashed on the 11th of january but still no letter , no email , no text is that normal?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X