RFE Premium processing response time-Urgent help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RFE Premium processing response time-Urgent help

I had applied for H1B extension/Amendment petition. After 8 months i received a RFE. My attorney has responded to RFE and also converted to Premium on December 7th 2016.. When can I expect a reply. It has been 15 days and still haven't received any response from USCIS. I have plans of traveling to India on February 11th. Would i get a response by then ? Need help. Urgent.

Need Help

Need Help

Comment

Originally posted by kendallguy500 View Post
      I had applied for H1B extension/Amendment petition. After 8 months i received a RFE. My attorney has responded to RFE and also converted to Premium on December 7th 2016.. When can I expect a reply. It has been 15 days and still haven't received any response from USCIS. I have plans of traveling to India on February 11th. Would i get a response by then ? Need help. Urgent.
      What took you 8 Months to decide to move to premium? Again, if indeed it was upgraded to premium, a RFE or result must have been communicated by now. Check with your attorney and ask for proof of premium fees paid.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by kendallguy500 View Post
        Did you get response? update us!
        RFE are very common for h1b-extension, however after you submit what they ask for they usually come back with positive response.

Comment

yes after a month of submitting my premium processing check with the RFE response they finally opened my package and cashed the check and updated after 8 days... So to conclude it took 43 days for them to give me a approval notice after submitting RFE response with PP conversion check.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X