Hi everyone,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone,

I had my visa interview recently on Dec 18, 2016 and I was told that my visa is approved. However, on the U.S Embassy website it shows that my case is under administrative processing. Basically, on the 18th I had my interview and right after the interview my case was updated to administrative processing then on January 3rd my case changed from administrative processing to "Ready" and today the 4th of January it went back to administrative processing. I would like to know what is going on with my case as it is moved back and forth? Any serious comment and advice would be highly appreciated. Thanks

best to call

Hi,

I had the same issues, the website changed status so many times. I found it best to call the embassy direct state your case number and deal with an actual person. They will give you the current information you require. We did the entire K1 application ourselves just going through forums similar to this one, and plenty of phone calls. The entire process took us 5 months. from submitting the paperwork, to me coming to the USA and marrying.

It can be a pain in the butt at times but much cheaper and faster in the long run. but note, triple check everything, send them extra supportive evidence, if you need to.

Kindest Regards

Kasey

Comment

Originally posted by shaheen59 View Post
      I had my visa interview recently on Dec 18, 2016 and I was told that my visa is approved. However, on the U.S Embassy website it shows that my case is under administrative processing. Basically, on the 18th I had my interview and right after the interview my case was updated to administrative processing then on January 3rd my case changed from administrative processing to "Ready" and today the 4th of January it went back to administrative processing. I would like to know what is going on with my case as it is moved back and forth? Any serious comment and advice would be highly appreciated. Thanks
      Seems like they're doing a review of your case. It may or may not be something to worry about. It depends on what the issue is. I suggest you email them and ask what the hold up is. Did you use UStravelDocs or CSRA? there's a "feedback" link where you can submit a inquiry directly.
      --Good luck--
      Good luck. I learned the hard way, I hope you don't have to. Immigration is interesting. Not considered as legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X