Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Already in 6th Year of H1B and PERM not yet filed

Hello All,

I am currently in my 6th year of H1B visa and it is set to expire on December 3rd 2017 (with a maximum recapture time of 3 weeks it can be extended upto December 24th 2017).

My employer/attorney is currently waiting to get an approval from DOL regarding the setup of the online PERM account for which she had registered on December 13th 2016 and still has not heard back from them.

The PERM is ready to be filed however my employer asking me to wait till she gets the online PERM account setup for which it has been over 3 weeks now that she has not heard back from DOL.

This waiting process is eating my H1B time and we have already passed the 365 days mark which would have been safe to file my PERM in case it gets an Audit or is pending approval for over 365 days.

Please advise as to what I should ask my employer to do, Should we just go ahead and mail the paper based application to DOL or still wait as my employer says?

Thanks in advance.

Hi All,

Can someone please advise me in this situation?

Comment

You need to push your lawyer to check with the DOL, because setting up the online Perm account is not long.
      all your employeer has to do is to put their name and password, and you have to give the access to lawyer so they can proccess it fast.

Comment

Already in 6th Year of H1B and PERM not yet filed

I'm in the same situation as well. My max out is in July and re-capturing can push it to October 2017. However my legal team hasn't filed my labor yet and will be doing in a week or so.

It would help if you can explain what you mean by PERM online account?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X