Opt delayed more than 10months

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opt delayed more than 10months

Hello!! I've applied for OPT in November, 2015. I've got a denial decision in March 2016 which is a administrative error from USCIS. Later, I have filed MTR application in April 2016. I didn't receive any decision yet. Is there gonna be a problem if I didn't get approval till the end date of my OPT which is February,11,2017??

why did you get a denial ? did they mention you why?

Comment

Originally posted by sreemo13 View Post
      Because, I've transferred from one university to another university after coming to USA. USCIS thought I have admission before getting my Visa. That's a wrong assumption. So, I've filed MTR. Now, MTR is approved and USCIS is processing my I-765 application.

It's been almost 10months.

My end date is feb,11,2017.

What happens if they approve my case and if it happens after February,2017.

Does USCIS provide any extended OPT validity??

Comment

Opt delayed more than 10 months

Originally posted by sreemo13 View Post
        Because they thought I've made initial transfer from one college to another. Also, they thought I was intentionally took a visa interview on other college.

But, I have provided proofs of acceptance letter of my college(which says acceptance after visa) and transfer in-out forms while filing MTR.

It's been 10months my case is still pending. What happens if they make decision after completing the end date on OPT-EAD.

Comment

Originally posted by DhÃ…nush Reddy View Post
          Because they thought I've made initial transfer from one college to another. Also, they thought I was intentionally took a visa interview on other college.

But, I have provided proofs of acceptance letter of my college(which says acceptance after visa) and transfer in-out forms while filing MTR.

It's been 10months my case is still pending. What happens if they make decision after completing the end date on OPT-EAD.
          does your opt has extensions?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X