Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel back to US with client letter and tranferring h1b once arrived in US

Hello,
    I was US for 18 months on h1b between 2014 to 2015.Due to some personal reason I came back to india.Now I m planning to pursue my career In US ,My visa is valid till March 1st 2017.My H1b petition is with XYZ Company and I am no longer associated with them now.
    One of company ( YYYY ) asking me to travel with existing H1B visa ,and they will do transfer my petition and apply for extension once I am in US .They also saying that they will provide client invitation letter and necessary documents.
    Can I travel in this case?Please suggest me

Originally posted by Raghu10081 View Post
    Hello,
    I was US for 18 months on h1b between 2014 to 2015.Due to some personal reason I came back to india.Now I m planning to pursue my career In US ,My visa is valid till March 1st 2017.My H1b petition is with XYZ Company and I am no longer associated with them now.
    One of company ( YYYY ) asking me to travel with existing H1B visa ,and they will do transfer my petition and apply for extension once I am in US .They also saying that they will provide client invitation letter and necessary documents.
    Can I travel in this case?Please suggest me
    I would not advise that. You should enter only with the petition of the employer you plan to work with. Ask YYYY to file a petition and once it is approved you can enter on XYZ's name visa and show YYYY petition.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X