E2? I sell online already.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E2? I sell online already.

I live in Windsor and I had an online project and would have people I would hire to ship and package for me in the USA but it's hard due to them being lazy or not wanting to do their jobs because I'm in Canada. I wanted to do this myself. I was born in Europe from a visa waiver country, I have a PR in Canada and married to my wife been here landed almost 3 years ago in May. I use to be illegally in the USA for 15 years due to my visa expiring as a child I had deportation and left in 2005 had my 10 year bar. I didn't want to go back to the US until recently. I just wanted to be able to cross 6 times a week and do my shipping and packaging for 8 or 10 hours per day and then return home. Would I have any chances? I have been doing this for a few years I always hire someone in the US but they get lazy, slack off and then they stop I make nothing. To rely on others is not the best for me no more.

Assuming you are from a treaty country, the E-2 visa is for substantial investors. While your description is short on details, I will infer that do not meet this requirement. E-1 visas are available for certain employees of enterprises involved in substantial trade with the United States. Because you are self-employed, you will not meet those requirements either.

You should consider hiring a logistics firm (with a reputation to uphold) to handle your packing and shipping work.

Comment

What sort of product do you sell within the US?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X