Insufficient income for CR1 Affidavit of Support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insufficient income for CR1 Affidavit of Support

Good Day, Please I need some advice regarding our case,My husband and I lived and worked together in Macau for 1 year( June 2015 to June 2016) after that we return to the PHILIPPINES because I got pregnant and filed the petition through lockbox. It was approved on July 2016 and got email from NVC about the next process on August 2016. We paid for the visa fee, completed ds-260, then they asked my husband to submit necessary documents including the Affidavit of Support, my husband decided to come back to the US on September 2016 and try to find a job and to get some financial documents from Social Security, my husband is currently drawing SSA benefits because of his disability from his abdominal epilepsy. He got the job on October 2016 at Walmart and waited for his first pay stub, we included this SSA benefits and his income in Walmart as well as the income of his co-sponsor which was his Mom and Step Dad who are drawing from their Social Security Retirement and income from their house rentals. Unfortunately, while working in Walmart my husband's back condition got worst from his past car accident way back 2014. he got this disc herniated that needs to have a surgery and his doctor advised him that if he will not quit his job, he is going to paralyzed himself. He could not barely stand on his own. Then he quits to his job.
    He requested for expeditious process on my case because he will have a surgery and no one could help him because his mom and dad were old and couldn't take care of him, the Embassy accepted it and expedite the process,Unfortunately while reviewing our paperworks they found out that my husband quits his job and drawing SSA benefits, they told that I cannot come to the US because the income is not enough and my In-laws were also drawing SS retirement benefit. We dont know what to do coz my husband really needs me, As of this time he is confined in the hospital. What should I do? Can I apply for a tourist Visa so I could help him for a while? please help me,

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X