Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Information for health insurance for international students

Hi all,

I am pursuing for Master program as international student in USA.i come to know that from one university, health insurance must be covered by student.
    my questions are ;

01) is it necessary to buy health insurance for studying in USA?
    02) this is requirement of all universities of USA?
    03) How much cost as a premium i will have to pay for insurance policy per month?

i have read in this forum but i didn't get cost /premium for policy per month. if u have proper information.please help.

thank you.

1. Yes.
    2. Most of the Universities have it's own insurance requirements if not then also they still requires some proof of health insurance.
    3. It depends on age, how long do you need insurance etc.

Please find F1/F2 visa insurance at,

Please enter appropriate criteria. You will find many plans and you can also compare them side by side.

You can also call our office at (866)INSUBUY and will be glad to help you to select the suitable plan as per your requirements.
    Thanks & Regards
    Insubuy
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

Health Insurance!!

Hi
      Health insurance is important for students studying in abroad beacause whatever happen with them in abroad health insurance is the specific way to deal with all the health
      problem student facing in other country.its just act as a security criteria for them
      Thanks!!

Comment

Thank you

Originally posted by insubuy View Post
        1. Yes.
        2. Most of the Universities have it's own insurance requirements if not then also they still requires some proof of health insurance.
        3. It depends on age, how long do you need insurance etc.

Please find F1/F2 visa insurance at,

Please enter appropriate criteria. You will find many plans and you can also compare them side by side.

You can also call our office at (866)INSUBUY and will be glad to help you to select the suitable plan as per your requirements.
        Thank you for your reply.yes sure i will

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Davisgraham View Post
        Hi
        Health insurance is important for students studying in abroad beacause whatever happen with them in abroad health insurance is the specific way to deal with all the health
        problem student facing in other country.its just act as a security criteria for them
        Thanks!!
        Thank you for reply...

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X