Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOA Approval Timelines?

Hello All,
    I really appreciate the help on here that I have on the forums for my I-29F petition.
    I applied for a K1 Visa I29-F and sent it to Texas. They forwarded it t California.
    I received Notice of Receipt on October 28th 2016.

I have been reading and usually it takes 1 month from Receipt to Approval.

I supplied plenty of pictures. I am 32 in Hawaii and she is 26 in Philippines. I provided all requirements to the exactness and more.

It was been over 2 months and I haven't had a decision or a request for more information.

Has anyone else seen this portion take over 2 months with a request for more information?

Thank You!
    Toby

Hey,
    Usually the luckiest cases get approved in 1 month. The average time for approval is anywhere from 3-5 months. You simply have to wait, friend.
    --Good luck--
    Good luck. I learned the hard way, I hope you don't have to. Immigration is interesting. Not considered as legal advice.

Comment

[QUOTE=PKumar01;476469]Hey,
      Usually the luckiest cases get approved in 1 month. The average time for approval is anywhere from 3-5 months. You simply have to wait, friend.

Thanks For the Link!

Any way to see what case they are currently working on now?

Comment

[QUOTE=AizaNToby;476517]
        Originally posted by PKumar01 View Post
        Hey,

Thanks For the Link!

Any way to see what case they are currently working on now?
        No exact way of knowing if they're actively working on your case. You have to figure the "average" case that was submitted on a particular day is currently being processed. That's the best you can do. Otherwise, keep track of your case online at the USCIS case status page.
        Last edited by PKumar01; 01-09-2017, 10:37 PM. Reason: grammer
        --Good luck--
        Good luck. I learned the hard way, I hope you don't have to. Immigration is interesting. Not considered as legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X